SECTION 1 – INTRODUCTION
SECTION 2 – INFORMATION WE COLLECT
It is almost impossible for us to assist you in developing sensible connections with other users without collecting some information about you. This information includes basic profile information and the types of people you would love to meet. We also collect information generated as you continue to use our Services. For instance, access logs, as well as third-party information such as when you access our service through a social media account. For detailed analyses, consult below:
2.1. Information you submit to us
You decide to give us certain information when you use our Services. This includes:
- When you open an account, you will submit at least your login information in addition to some basic information necessary for you to use the Service such as your name, gender, date of birth and other information as needed.
- When completing your profile, you can submit additional information which includes details like username, email address, gender, phone number, mailing address and other information as needed.
- When you subscribe for a paid service on the platform or make a purchase directly from us, you submit to us or our transaction processing service provider your necessary payment information such as your credit or debit card information required to complete such transactions.
- If you reach out to our customer support team, we record the information you give us during the interaction. Sometimes, we do this for training purposes and to ensure high-quality service delivery.
2.2. Information we collect when you access and/or use our Services
When you access or use our services or platform, we harvest information about your navigations on the platform and the devices you use to access the Services. Detailed information is given below:
- Usage Information: We harvest information about your navigation on our Services including your activity while using our Services (such as date and time you logged in, features you use, pages viewed, your clicks and searches, referring webpage address, and the adverts you clicked on) and how you relate with other users (users you communicate with, time and date of your communication, quantity of messages sent and received).
- Device Information: We gather information from and about your device you use to access our Services such as;
- Software and hardware information which includes device type and ID, IP address, device-specific settings and characteristics, advertising IDs, App crashes, operating system, browser type, version and language, time zones, cookies identifiers or other applicable technologies that may uniquely identify your browser and your device;
- Information on your mobile network and wireless connection, like your signal strength and service provider;
- Information about device sensors which includes accelerometers, compasses, and gyroscopes.
- Other information with your agreement: If you permit us, we can collect your actual geolocation (longitude and latitude) through various means, specific on the device and the service you are using (including Bluetooth, GPS or Wi-Fi connections). The gathering of your precise location may occur in the background even when you are not on the Services if you give express permission to gather geolocation information. If you decline our permission, we will not collect the information.
2.3. Information we receive from others
Furthermore, we may receive information about you from others. This information includes:
- Social Media: You may be able to login using your social media information (such as Facebook login details) to create and sign in to your Everything Rhythmic Gymnastics account. This saves you against having yet another username and password and thus allows you to share some information from your social media account with other users and us.
- Other Partners: We may receive certain information about you from our relevant partners, for example, where Everything Rhythmic Gymnastics ads are published on a partner’s website or platform.
2.4. Cookies and Other Information Collection Tools
SECTION 3 – HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
The primary purpose of requesting your information is to deliver and enhance our Services. Furthermore, we use your information to protect you and provide you with advertising that you may be interested in. More detailed explanation about the various reasons for collecting your information are provided below:
- To manage your account and provide our Service to you
- Create and operate your account
- Provide you with appropriate customer support and respond to your inquiry
- Complete your transactions
- Notify you about our services, including management and billing
- To help you connect and interact with other users
- Analyze your profile and compare it with that of others to suggest meaningful connections
- Display users’ profile to one another
- To ascertain a consistent experience across all devices
- Connect the various devices you use so that you can enjoy a consistent experience on our platforms through your devices. We achieve this by linking your devices and browser information such as when you sign in to your account on different devices or by using partial or full IP address browser version, and similar data about your devices help to synchronize and link them.
- To provide you relevant ads and offers
- Administer contests, sweepstakes, discounts or other offers
- Display, develop and track content and advertising tailored towards your interest in our services and other websites
- Interact with you via email, phone, social media or mobile device about services or products that we think may be of interest to you
- To facilitate our Services and develop new ones
- Administer surveys and focus groups
- Carryout research and analysis of user’s conduct to enhance our Services and Content (for example, we may change the look and feel or even substantially modify a feature based on the users’ conduct)
- To develop new features and services (for instance, we may decide to build a new interests-based feature in response to the requests received from users
- To detect, prevent and fight fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activities
- Address alleged or ongoing misconduct on/off the platform
- Carry out data analysis to better comprehend and design appropriate measures against illegal activities
- Retain data related to illegal activities to prevent its recurrence
- To ascertain legal compliance
- Comply with legal stipulations
- Work with law enforcement
- Enforce or exercise our Terms and rights
SECTION 4 – HOW WE SHARE/DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
Since our primary aim is to make sensible connections, the sharing of the user’s information is vital with other users. We also disclose some user’s information with relevant service providers and partners who assist us in delivering the Services to you (in some cases, legal authorities). More information is provided below:
- With other users: You disclose your information with other users when you voluntarily or willingly disclose your information on the service (including your publicly viewable profile). Please apply caution with your information and make sure that the Content you share is something you are comfortable being publicly viewed since neither you nor we can control what others do with your information once you disclose it. If you determine to restrict the audience for all or some part of your profile, or certain information or Content, this is achievable through the ‘Settings’ option provided.
- With our Partners and service providers: We engage the use of third parties to help us manage and enhance our Services. These service providers and partners assist us with various duties such as data hosting and maintenance, customer care support, analytics, advertising, marketing, security operations, and payment processing. We may also disclose your information with partners who distribute and assist us in advertising our Services. For example, we may share limited information on you in encrypted, non-human readable form to advertising partners. We follow a strict vetting process before involving any service provider or associating with any partner. All our service providers and partners must adhere to strict confidentiality obligations.
- For corporate business dealings: We may transfer your information if we are involved whether wholly or partially in a merger, acquisition, sale, restructuring, divestiture, dissolution, reorganization, bankruptcy or other change of ownership or control.
- When mandated by the law: We may share your information if it is necessary:
- to adhere with a legal proceeding, such as subpoena, court injunction, search warrant, law/government enforcement investigation or other legal mandates;
- to assist in the detection or prevention of crime (subject to applicable law); or
- to protect the safety of any individual.
We may also share your information with other companies and third parties (mainly advertisers) to construct and deliver targeted advertising on our Services and our Site or Application of third parties and to interpret and report on the advertising you see. We may aggregate this information with other non-personal information or personal information in an encrypted, non-human readable format collected from other sources.
SECTION 5 – YOUR RIGHTS
It is our plan that you be in full control of your information. In this regard, we have facilitated you with the following resources:
- Access/Update resources in the service: Tools and account settings that help you to access, correct, or delete information that you provided to us and are associated with your account directly within the service. If you have any inquiries on those tools and settings, please contact our customer support team for help.
- Device permissions: Mobile platforms have permission requirements for each type of device information and notifications, such as location services and phone book as well as push notifications. You can modify your settings on your device to either accept or decline the collection of the required information or the display of the corresponding notifications. If you do this, certain functionalities may not work effectively.
- Deletion: You can delete or terminate your account by using the corresponding functionality directly on the service.
Also, if you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information on the website.
Furthermore, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts and orders we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information can be transferred outside of the United States, including but not limited to the U.K. or another country where we operate.
SECTION 6 – DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
SECTION 7 – HOW WE SECURE YOUR INFORMATION
We work round the clock to secure our users from unauthorized access to and/or alteration, destruction or disclosure of your personal information. As it is, the practice of all technology companies, despite our considerable efforts to secure your information, you should not expect, and we cannot guarantee that your personal information will stay secure.
We consistently monitor our systems for any likely vulnerabilities and attacks. As such, we frequently review our information collection, processing practices, and storage to upgrade our technical, physical, and organizational security setups.
SECTION 8 – CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Services are strictly meant for users who are above 18 years of age. We do not accept users below the age of 18 on our platform, and we do not in full knowledge collect personal information from anyone below the age of 18. If you are suspicious about the age of a particular person, kindly use the reporting icon provided on the platform.
SECTION 9 – CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
SECTION 9 – CONTACT US
For any concerns and questions about our Policy and Terms, kindly contact us at [email protected] or write to 20929 Ventura Blvd, Suite 47488 Woodland Hills, CA, 91364.